Scots pine is a part of the Pinaceae family. It is naturally present in much of Europe and all over the world. This tree has long bare trunk. It can live more than five hundred years and can reach forty meters high.
Gables have long been used to strengthen patients with tuberculosis and for people in recovery. The essential oil of pine has a fresh scent of conifer with a delicate touch of sweet fruit.
Scots pine essential oil properties
- Antidiabetic (axis hypophysopancreatique)
- "cortisone-like" (cortice-pituitary-adrenal axis) ++++
- Sexual stimulant (hypohgyso-gonadal axis)
- Neurotonic and hypertensive +++
- Utero-ovarian decongestant
The essential oil of scots pine strengthens the immune system and its use is recommended in prevention at the beginning of the winter season.
Emotional and Energetic action :
Scots pine oil promotes the introspection. It transforms the ego’s pride that impedes with team work of group. It softens and enhances pride at the same time. The use of scots pine oil on the tense neck muscles releases the mental body need retained control over the physical body.
Scots pine essential oil is specially recommended for :
- Profound asthenia
- Diabetes (Scots pine EH stimulates the pancreas)
- Plate, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Lymphatic and utero-ovarian decongestant
- Adrenal Fatigue and impotence (stimulates the outer parts of the adrenal glands promoting sex hormones secretion)
- Urinary tract infection (recurrent cystitis, pyelites, etc.)
- Bladder and prostate inflammation
Notes and notices
Essential oil of Quebec contains exceptional therapeutic properties and must be used conscientiously and with precaution. It is important always to consult the section “Counter-indication” contained in the majority of the books that cover aromatherapy.